Thursday 25 September 2008

Child photography










My mother uses her camera a lot, but she doesn't like to let me use it. I can't understand why, since they are so easy to use these days, and you can delete the photos you don't like. But Petros doesn't mind if I use his camera. He says it's broken anyway; that's why he's stuck a band-aid on it, to stop a square disk inside it from falling out. When I used his camera, I took photos of my toys, the turtle my brother made at summer camp school, and the buzzy bees on the wardrobe.


When I opened up the wardrobe, Petros asked me what was in the coloured box. I pulled open one of the drawers to show him what was inside. He asked me if I wanted to take a photo of that too, so I did. Here are my brother's underpants.

Photography by Christine Drikakis;
photographic equipment kindly donated by Petros Hahladakis

6 comments:

  1. hey Maria
    Is this written by your kid?
    and lovely pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great. And the photos are like being taken by a professional
    photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the strangest feeling that this is a child in Mum's world! Very cute posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Funny! The last picture only a sister would do. I would have done it to my brother when I was younger, but no digital cameras and no internet. Lucky Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Maria, you are so funny and honest. :)

    ReplyDelete