Sunday 18 May 2008

SYRIZA


The Hania headquarters of a Greek political party: the Coalition of the Radical Left. I prefer to think of them as the rainbow party because of the pretty colours of their logo. I have no idea what their constitution states. I can't remember if I ever voted for them. I wish I could live in their headquarters, though. This building is what is known as a neo-classical house, and it may be renovated only according to designated statutory rules. It may not be demolished unless it constitutes a health hazard.

A small update: this building had a hole blown in its entrance after someone threw a bomb onto it in the early hours of the morning of 1st July, 2008.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed, the building is pretty enough and so are the colours on their logo ... as for the ideas, who knows?

    ReplyDelete